Sunday, November 2, 2008

My husband the next President...

Bobby and I spent Halloween at his good friend Casey's house this year. Casey had a small party and it was great to see everyone take their costumes seriously. I got a few great pictures. My favorite costume, well besides my own depiction of Sarah Palin, was taken from a SNL skit that Justin Timberlake was in. I'm not going to post that picture here, kids might see, but if you can remember a skit he did where he was an early 90's white rapper and he was giving his girlfriend a Christmas present... enough clues? OK. A few other favorites were; John McCain, GI Joe and GI Jane, Minnie Mouse, some guy from Iron Man, Pebbles, Mario & Luigi, The Abominable Snowman, a huge bunny rabbit, Miss Diagnosed (pageant girl), Barack Obama, a pirate, and Casey's brother in law Matt came as Casey. All in all, it was a great Halloween!










2 comments:

mindy said...

heidi-- you totally look like her! Way to go!!

and I know exactly what you're talking about--a #*&k in a box. so funny!!!

Andrea Elliott said...

I love your costumes! I have to agree, you looked exactly like Sarah Palin! I am glad you had a good Halloween!