Sunday, September 28, 2008

A quick trip to NYC

I went and visited Bobby in New York last week. It was a short trip, but well worth it! We got to see some pretty cool things. When I first got there we went to Central Park where we stumbled upon David Blaine doing his "death defying" hanging bit. He's a very strange man. We were able to get really close so I took a few pictures. Turns out we had missed Kelly Ripa by about an hour. She was interviewing him for Regis and Kelly.

We then walked down 5th & Madison Avenues. It was a little overwhelming, but fun to see the fanciness up close. We saw Rockefeller Center, St. Patricks Cathedral and The Chrysler Building. I also had to take a few picture of the window display at the Disney Store. My nieces just love the Disney Princesses!

We rode the subway down to Times Square where we got a bite to eat. Real New York style pizza!

That was pretty much my trip. It was super short but I got to spend time with Bobby so it was worth the long flights.













1 comment:

Andrea Elliott said...

You did a lot in the short time that you were there!