Friday, August 8, 2008

Hawaiian Trip Part 1

I know, I know, it's been too long since my last post!

Here are a few pictures from our Hawaiian vacation. It was truly the trip of a lifetime!

Dad, Katie and I went ziplining on Maui! It was a blast, I think Dad had fun with his 2 girls.

Katie tries to smile through the terror


Look at me go!




I only agreed to do this because it was my mom's birthday!

Here is Lindsay and Leslie being all cute.






And here they are in a kayak.



This is Katie, Lindsay, Leslie and me at Pearl Harbor.








Lance and Bobby being silly.





Bobby and I with the Kauai Mountians behind us. So beautiful!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're making me miss it!!

Andrea Elliott said...

It's about time that you make a post about your Hawaii trip! I truly like the picture of all of you dressed alike :). I can't wait to see more pictures... keep them coming!